Romilly Park is a CADW listed Grade II park
The park has a bowling green, tennis courts, children’s play area, seasonal floral displays and a large open area for recreation.
The park was originally constructed on land belonging to the Romilly family in 1898 and fully completed in 1911. It retains most of the original framework and features.
Children's play area, picnic area, tennis courts (free to use) and bowling green, public bowling green and various events throughout the year.
Public Convenience: Open all year round