Paws in the Vale Accommodation
So many people now want to travel with their pets, and below is a list of accommodation providers who would be happy to welcome you and your doggy friend here in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Each accommodation will have their own guidelines about how they are ‘doggy friendly’ but at the least, you will expect to find the following:
- Water bowl & dog treats
- Dog waste bags
- Dog towels, throws, covers & dog toys
- Spare leads
- A place where dogs can be washed (yes it can get muddy on walks!)
Accommodation providers will also be happy to advise on the following:
- Welcome pack with information.
- Information on the best places to go for quick walk in their grounds or nearby.
- Information on great walks for a day out.
- Details of local dog walkers, sitters, kennels, groomers and vets.
- Dog friendly attractions, places to visit and places to eat.
- Dog Countryside Walking Code.