Share the Love this Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is all about love, and there's nothing we love more than the gorgeous animals that call Amelia Trust home. This Valentine's Day, we'd like to invite the whole family to join us for a day of animal appreciation!
What to expect:
- A member of our Animal Care team will be in the Animal Centre to tell you more about our small animals, including our rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, degus, and of course, our reptiles. Pop in and chat to the team, give the animals a groom and some love. The animals for you to interact with will vary throughout the day, so please do let the team know if there's someone specific you'd like to meet.
- Throughout the day there will be animal talks at our outdoor paddocks, giving you the chance to get to know our donkeys, pigs, goats and more.
- Head over to our Field Study Centre to have a go at a lovely craft!
As well as these activities, make sure you spot wildlife in the woods, explore the woodland paths, play in the outdoor park, and make the most of a day in the glorious countryside. Just a short time outside can help boost your mood and decrease stress, and little ones will love exploring the sights and sounds of nature. Bring your wellies and waterproofs so you can have fun, whatever the weather!
Our Share the Love event day is a way for us to fundraise for our small charity. The money we receive from ticket sales enables us to continue to give teenagers in the local community the chance of a brighter future, as well as take care of our animals, and keep the site open for everyone to enjoy.
Tickets for our Share the Love event when bought online:
Tickets must be bought for all adults and children over the age of 2. Tickets bought at the gate will be £7 per person.
We can't wait to welcome you to Amelia Trust Farm!
- Bro Coffi will be on site serving hot drinks and snacks, as our café is currently closed for refurbishment.
- Each adult and child aged 2 years and over must have their own ticket.
- All visitors must be offsite by 4.30pm
- Please note: we are not able to give refunds and tickets are non-transferrable. Visits will go ahead in the rain, no refunds or credits will be given if the weather is poor unless we decide it is unsafe to open.
- Dogs are allowed but please keep them on a lead at all times and pick up any mess