Just west of the capital city of Cardiff lies the Vale of Glamorgan which offers a wonderful blend of coast, countryside and culture. With easy access from junctions 33-35 of the M4, and a friendly team to help you plan your group visit, it’s a destination you won’t want to miss.
Here are some of our highlights…
- Glamorgan Heritage Coast – 14 mile stretch of stunning coastline rich in geological features and wildlife
- Wales Coast Path with Penarth Pier, Nash Point lighthouse, and a direct link to the capital city via the Cardiff Bay Barrage
- 14 beaches – from the Victorian seaside resorts of Barry Island and Penarth, to the perfect spots for surfing, stand up paddleboarding and angling
- Barry Island Pleasure Park, Barry Tourist Railway & War Museum
Barry Island is very popular with groups. Take a look at our Group Visit Guide to Barry Island to help you plan your visit.
- Neolithic burial chambers and majestic castles including St Quentin’s, Old Beaupre and Fonmon
- Dyffryn House & Gardens and colourful parks with Green Flag awards
- Porthkerry Country Park and Cosmeston Lakes Country Park & Medieval Village
- Championship golf courses, Llandow motorsports circuit and Taskforce paintballing
- Forage Farm Shop
- Fine collection of Celtic carved stones at Llantwit Major - Britain’s oldest seat of Christian learning
- Cowbridge - one of Wales’ most fashionable towns – with independent shops and cafés, and a Physic Garden
- The Goodsheds - shopping and relaxing destination in Barry
- Award-winning food and drink producers including Llanerch and Glyndwr Vineyards
General Tourist Information
If you require any further information, we would be very happy to help you plan your visit.
Tel: 01446 704867 or email: email@example.com