A perfect romantic retreat. Escape to The Apple Store and indulge in the tranquillity and sheer luxury of this impressive boutique apartment.
• Exposed stone walls, lias limestone walls, and wooden beams effortlessly combine with the gorgeous designer interiors. Every luxury at your fingertips.
• Once the estate's former stable block, set within the curtilage of the historic Grade 11 Gileston Manor, The Apple Store is sympathetically restored using original materials, decorated to an extremely high standard.
• A staircase from the ground floor entrance hall leads up to the opulently furnished spacious 1st floor apartment - lovely countryside views from the shuttered windows.
• Indulge in the comfort of the velvet sofas enjoying quality time out together.
• Cook a speciality meal for two in the well-equipped kitchen or choose from one of the recommended restaurants in the area
• Relax in the idyllic courtyard and kitchen gardens.
• Walk from the tiny village of Gileston to Limpert Bay on the Jurassic coast - great sea bass fishing.
• The bustling market town of Cowbridge resting between the sea, the country and the city of Cardiff, is just a short drive away.
• Walk from the tiny village of Gileston to Limpert Bay on the Jurassic coast.
• There is a seating area beside each property, ideal for watching the sunset or having a barbecue.
• There are 9 acres of landscaped gardens to explore, and you can meet Bill and Ben our resident alpacas, Shaun & Sian the sheep, alongside our Australian black swans and a variety of chickens and ducks, or just take a moment and enjoy the perfectly positioned seating areas around the estate.
• Whatever you decide to do on your holiday these fabulous properties will leave you feeling relaxed and comfortable.
• Beach 5 minute's walk. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ miles.
*** The Gilseton properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 22 guests. ***
Visit Wales 5 Star Self-catering