Looking for fun adventures without breaking the bank? Look no further! The Vale of Glamorgan is bursting with exciting and budget-friendly activities for you to enjoy. Here are 10 fabulous ideas to make the most of your time in this stunning area:
- Get close to farm animals and enjoy nature trails at Amelia Trust Farm
- Enjoy scenic walks, picnics and adventure playground at Porthkerry Country Park
- Discover picturesque countryside on various walking routes using the Vale Trails free maps and guides.
4. Relax on sandy beaches, enjoy rugged landscapes and castle ruins at Ogmore-by-Sea
- Walk along the Pier, enjoy an ice cream from one of the kiosks and soak up seaside atmosphere at Penarth Pier
- Enjoy beach fun, nostalgic seaside amusements and build sandcastles at Barry Island
- Spend a day engaging in interactive storytelling and learn local history using the Vale Tales free app
- Nature trails, birdwatching, fishing, cycling and playground fun at Cosmeston Country Park
- Explore stunning gardens. lawns and a magnificent Victorian mansion at Dyffryn Gardens
- Explore castle gardens with breathtaking coastal views at St Donats Castle
Don't miss out on any of the excitement! Follow @VisitTheVale for endless inspiration for your next unforgettable day out and the latest updates on upcoming family friendly events in the Vale!